Your cart is currently empty!
- The speaker shares their experience of entering an arcade with a specially designed backpack to win tickets to various games.
- They discuss the concept behind their backpack and its functionality in specific games.
- The first game they tackle is skee-ball, where they share tips on aiming and improving accuracy.
- They then move on to basketball, revealing a mechanism hidden in the basketball that helps score more points.
- Next, they discuss air hockey and provide tips on holding the paddle and playing defensively.
- The speaker also mentions a rigged punching bag game where they used a fake arm and a mechanism to achieve high scores.
- Finally, they expose the scams in certain arcade games, including Stacker, Keymaster, Cut the Rope, and some claw machines.
- They explain how the arcade owners control the jackpot frequency and discuss the “near-miss effect” used to increase player engagement.
- The speaker encourages viewers to enroll in their creative engineering course to learn how to come up with clever solutions like winning at the arcade.
- The speaker used a specially designed backpack to win tickets in arcade games.
- They hacked skee-ball, basketball, air hockey, and a punching bag game to achieve high scores.
- Tips are provided for improving gameplay in skee-ball, basketball, and air hockey.
- Scams in certain arcade games are exposed, including Stacker, Keymaster, Cut the Rope, and some claw machines.
- The speaker encourages viewers to enroll in their creative engineering course to learn more about problem-solving and innovation.
Join 20,000+ parents and educators
To get the FREE science digest in your inbox!