Your cart is currently empty!
• 10 eggshells
• 2 tsp of plain flour
• 4 tsp hot water
• food dye
• paper towel
• Clean the eggshells and leave them to dry.
• Grind the eggshells in a pestle and mortar or electrical grinder. As long as you have a fine powder, you are good with either method.
• Place the eggshell in a bowl. Mix two tsp of plain flour and hot water to make a stiff paste.
• Add the food dye of your choice and then transfer the paste to a paper towel.
• Roll the paste into a tube, and leave it to dry for a few days.
• Your chalk is ready, and so is the artist in you!