Issue 15 Anne Madden, Microbiologist (Digital Subscription Offer $9.99/year!)
50% OFF Digital Subscription Offer – Get a 1-year subscription (6 issues) for $9.99 only!
(Use code SMORE50 at checkout)
Enjoy full access to engaging interviews, articles on space, future tech, STEM careers, trivia, brain games and more.
PLUS: The subscription also includes full access to all back issues.
On The Cover
Dr. Anne A. Madden is an academic researcher, an industry scientist, and science communicator. She believes that microbes will be some of our most important allies in the years to come. And she wants you to believe it too. Read Anne’s inspiring story of overcoming severe anxiety and depression, discovering her interest in biology and the microbial world.
INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
– What is an outbreak and can we do anything about it?
– Do you know what’s in your house dust, showerhead or your mouth?Â Explore the Microbial World in Augmented Reality.
– Love growing plants? Maybe a future in Space Farming is for you!
– What is Hyperloop and how can it change the way you travel?
– Love looking for bugs and caterpillars? Field Biologist Dr. Rachael Bonoan gets paid to chase butterflies and shares her advice on how you can do it too!
– PLUS: decode science words, puzzles,Â crosswords and more!
You may also like…
Issue 14 Danielle Feinberg on Computer Science & Animation
Issue 9 Emily Graslie, Science Musuem Curator
Issue 6 Limor Fried, Engineer & Entrepreneur
Issue 8 Anouk Wipprecht, Fashion & Technology