Issue 14 Danielle Feinberg on Computer Science & Animation
Out of stock
Danielle Feinberg knows what magic feels like. As Director of Photography for Lighting for Pixar Animation Studios, she breathes life into worlds and characters of movies like Coco, Brave, WALL-E and more. And creating that magic means finding a way to be an artist and a scientist at the same time. In the Jan/Feb issue, read about Danielle’s inspirational journey of loving art, discovering science and making magic with both.
INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
– Animation is awesome! Learn how it works and create one on your own.
– How Grace Hopper helped jumpstart the computer age.
– What is Virtual Reality and why is it coming to your doctor’s office?
– Love Space? Then see how a career as a Space Miner would be perfect for you.
– Want to use science to help solve crimes? Meet forensic scientist Dr. Kelly Knight.
– PLUS: decode science words, binary fun, puzzles, brain-teasers, crosswords and more!